Re: Verifiable credentials decentralized status

Hi,

The draft going on, I now have a version that better helps to get the
general idea of the specification regarding a possible way of seeing
statuses for verifiable credentials. Hoping it can be the basis for more
work within the group.

The ongoing work is available here
https://github.com/malach-it/vc-decentralized-status/blob/main/SPECIFICATION.md
.