Re: Breakthrough: Parallel Signatures - NIST, ECDSA-SD, and BBS

This is great to see! There is a similar idea behind the ongoing anoncreds
in w3c work from BC Gov, very interesting to see this pattern making its
way in the community.

I would be interested to start discussing how the vc-api can be leveraged
to issue such credentials.