Re: Question on complex VP

Just adding some detail to Kalin's response.

ACDCs can have "edges" (in the computer science sense where the term is
used with Directed Acyclic Graphs). Basically, an ACDC points back to other
credentials that justify it, in a chain (the first "C" in ACDC stands for
"Chained"). Verification of an ACDC that's a leaf node in an evidence DAG
involves an extremely optimized re-proof of the chain behind it, including
proof of non-revocation. This has some very useful characteristics in
supply chain use cases.