Re: [Agenda] W3C CCG 2024-02-20 - VC Bitstring Status List

Hello,

For some reason, this Tuesday's meeting minutes have been published, but
the email didn't go out, so I am going with the old-fashioned manual
option.  The meeting minutes can be found below:

[MINUTES] W3C CCG Credentials CG Call - 2024-02-13

The transcript for the call is now available here:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2024-02-20/

Full text of the discussion follows for W3C archival purposes.
Audio of the meeting is available at the following location:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2024-02-20/audio.ogg

A video recording is also available at:

https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-weekly-2024-02-20.mp4

Sincerely,