Re: New SVG-based renderMethod examples in VC Playground

> > I think you did.  The bartender asks for age and address, but I only
> want to reveal age.  I expect that's already part of the UX, so the
> rendering follows my instructions, not the bartender's.  Right?

Yes, correct.

However, there's a wrinkle created by your question... the bartender
> has made it clear (via the presentation request protocol) what claims
> they want to see (age and address), and you will make it clear that
> you don't intend to disclose your address (by creating a presentation
> that only includes your age).

What happens at that point on is going to be up to you and the
> bartender (and possibly your lawyer). :P

Let’s not involve the lawyers because they could get quite expensive :P

If the verifier asks for the age and address information, and if you only
provide the age information, then I think it’s up to the verifier to decide
whether they would let you pass the identity verification or not.  After
all, the whole identity verification process is to provide signals (or what
some people might call "decision intelligence") for the verifier to make
their decisions, and different verifiers will have different acceptance
criteria based on their use cases.

Sincerely,

*Harrison Tang*
CEO