Re: New SVG-based renderMethod examples in VC Playground

On Mon, Aug 5, 2024 at 3:35 PM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> Did I answer the question you asked?

I think you did.  The bartender asks for age and address, but I only want
to reveal age.  I expect that's already part of the UX, so the rendering
follows my instructions, not the bartender's.  Right?

Alan Karp