Re: Meronymity

I think this is a brilliant use of VCs and DIDs. And mailing lists like
this are good examples of where social inhibitions/fear of judgment keep
people from asking questions or engaging (at least anecdotally, as people
report to me). How much more productive would we be collectively if this
were less of a factor?

It would be fun to sketch this out more. Sounds like a great RWOT topic as
well