Re: Verifiable Credentials and (relationship-based) access control

Hi,

We avoided zcap because we wanted to keep our verifier simple. Now, our
VC verifier just validates the VCs (signature, revocation status, etc),
extracts the claims and "feeds" them to a policy decision point (which
is an instance of openfga--https://openfga.dev/ ) The verifier is
oblivious to "relationships", "delegations" and anything else related to
the access control mechanism.

Best,

Nikos

Στις 2023-09-18 16:59, Alen Horvat έγραψε: