Re: Sustainable Verifiable Credentials

I like this idea. The environmental impact from blockchain technology was
also a concern raised by Google and Mozilla in the DID spec objection.
Would including the did method as an additional/separate parameter be
worthwhile?

The aries community is working on a load-generator project which could be
used to apply volumes of issuance/verification in order to record metrics
under high usage. Are you aware of similar projects in other ecosystems?

An environmental cost score would be great to include in credential
profiles.