Re: Generative AI and DIDs

The problem with explaining DIDs to people who don't care about them is
coming up with resonant user stories. For example, the AI would need to be
trained on the major uses for email and mobile number as well as the corpus
of use-cases our community has created. I wonder how well generative AI
handles "resonance" with human experience. Maybe we can learn from the
folks trying to use AI in politics :-)

Is this what Moses is getting at?

Adrian