From: Harrison <harrison@spokeo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 2:40:54 AM
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Will Abramson <wip.abramson@gmail.com>; Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: CCG Co-Chair Nomination

Thanks, Will, for raising your hand to help out.  I, too, am super excited for your candidacy as Kimberly and I would greatly benefit from having a technical co-chair to help steer our work items.  Let's continue to work toward making CCG the best place for identity-related ideas, discussions, and work items :)

Sincerely,
Harrison

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 12:20 PM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com<mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com>> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 2:40 PM Will Abramson <wip.abramson@gmail.com<mailto:wip.abramson@gmail.com>> wrote:
> I am putting myself forward for the co-chair position. I believe my technical expertise can complement the excellent work of the current co-chairs, Kimberly and Harrison, to take the CCG forwards.

Woo hoo! Yes!

For those of you who haven't met Will, he's an absolute delight to
work with and we'd be lucky to have someone with such a strong
technical background to complement our existing (excellent) chairs...
looking forward to the election. :)

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/

--
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1MmlOR7UlyDefVPvBlO-bKZkNxaXoThWT&revid=0B1XpqajyHklEMDAxUWRZNmZ0MmhKTXNmOFhLZWZBWnZML1VRPQ]

Harrison Tang
CEO
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=15aTxMGkL9oTX_G9pxQYg1qQegQOFAniZ&revid=0B1XpqajyHklER3RpOE9IclRqYWhobzVUTnhteWZLQ0NGL29FPQ] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/theceodad/> LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tangtalks/> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/theceodad/>  •  [https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4w2S5ABWnMYUGqJoZSfoZsJn51BpoHcB3ZQYgIfWswpwWtHVbURupsIjszG8HGt4bD1V5kGpYM]  <https://twitter.com/TheCEODad> Twitter<https://twitter.com/tang_talks>  •  [https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4yAEsaH8wD35ePXttT1IsaRoZ4NnC-9TQJ6QfdbCP-1wR3KHQXkqT5mXpRkdRFmugMvjQC9BzA] <https://www.tiktok.com/@tang_toks>  Tiktok<https://www.tiktok.com/@tang_toks>  •  [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1vtFUYiZun0_AMNE3zwLKNSgeSNi-9S4a&revid=0B1XpqajyHklERzdvTm5LWjBKVUJ6ayszTzJIOVpPajBGS1BRPQ] <https://www.facebook.com/TheCEODad>  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/tangtalks/>

Confidentiality Disclaimer: This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the person or entity to whom this is addressed, or the person responsible for delivery of this email to the intended recipient, you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing or copying of this email including attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately delete it from your system without copying and notify the sender so that our records can be corrected.