Re: [Agenda] W3C CCG 2023-11-07- TruAge Verification

On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 12:37 PM Harrison <harrison@spokeo.com> wrote:
> Main Agenda: TruAge Verification
> We are excited to have Manu Sporny lead the discussion on "TruAge Verification" at our W3C CCG meeting next Tuesday.

Please find the slide deck for this week's CCG presentation on TruAge
digital age verification using W3C Verifiable Credentials attached to
this email.

In the presentation, we'll be covering the business driver, technical
design, privacy design, and W3C and CCG technologies used to create
the TruAge system including lessons learned when deploying it into
production and integrating it with partner systems (such as DMVs).

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/