Re: Linking what we do to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)

Hi all,

Continuing the sustainability thread, here are two of the presentations
from the "Future of Digital Standards for Sustainable Supply Chains"
seminar at the UN, May 12th...

Steve introducing background and requirements, VC scalability, the
importance of paper and digital coexistence, proofs, trust and semantics
(which is where this becomes UN-specific):
https://unece.org/sites/default/files/2023-05/eDATA_DigitalStandardsForSustainability_40thCEFACT.pdf

I demoed adding a Sustainability "branch" to a supply chain verifiable
trust graph, choice of trust anchors, achieving interoperability by using
the (draft) UN Sustainability Linked Data semantics:
https://unece.org/sites/default/files/2023-05/eData_Design%20Digital%20Trust%20Graphs%20Using%20UN%20Tools%20and%20Methods_40thCEFACT.pdf

Nis
Transmute