FW: JFF PlugFest 3

From: Sharon Leu <sleu@jff.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 4:32 PM
To: "public-vc-edu@w3.org" <public-vc-edu@w3.org>
Cc: Joan Lee <jlee@jfflabs.org>, Kerri Lemoie <klemoie@mit.edu>, "dzagidulin@gmail.com" <dzagidulin@gmail.com>, Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>, Simone Ravaioli <simone.ravaioli@parchment.com>
Subject: JFF PlugFest 3

Dear Colleagues,

JFF Labs is VERY excited to announce that PlugFest 3 is finally here!

With this third plugfest, we will continue to support the development of the open, interoperable infrastructure that is foundational to building an equitable skills-based talent marketplace.  We will build on the progress in PlugFest 1, to demonstrate interoperability of credentials in wallets, and Plugfest 2, to demonstrate the interoperability of credential issuance, and turn our focus on interoperability in the presentation request workflow.

We will be hosting a public discussion on PlugFest 3 logistics, timeline, technical requirements, and community support on Monday, May 15, 2023 at 11 AM EDT (UTC-4) during the W3C VC-EDU Task Force Meeting.  As always, any updates, questions, and technical discussions will be shared on this mailing list.

If you are interested in participating, please provide responses using this form: https://forms.gle/DGivYufkKqdver5a6 no later than Monday, June 5, 2023.

We look forward to working with you this summer!
Sharon