Re: Linking what we do to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)

st 10. 5. 2023 v 14:09 odesílatel Steve Capell <steve.capell@gmail.com>
napsal:

> Nobody is proposing the various me-too cryptocurrency DID methods to the
> UN.  In fact the recommendations are generally to avoid any blockchain
> based did of any sort until the governance, sustainability  and legal stuff
> is sorted.

Thank you for sharing this perspective. While it's true that most DID
methods are blockchain-based, it would be insightful to know which specific
DIDs are being recommended to the UN.