Re: Introducing the Bitcoin Ordinals DID Method

Cool work thanks for sharing.
You can promote it as the Rolex of DIDs, there might be someone who is
eager to have that 😅

But all in all great that we continue to develop on new technology that is
coming! That is the only way to move knowledge and become better in
iterations!