Re: Introducing the Bitcoin Ordinals DID Method

Thanks for the notes Gabe, I was sad I couldn't make your session.

I like your definition of Decentralizable

> the design leads to decentralization even if the current conditions are
> not decentralized (e.g., Bitcoin is decentralizable even if only one node
> were running)

Point number 5 is very interesting to me:
5. Able to be implemented across multiple permissionless anchor systems.
This allows for a diversity of implementations without mandating
interoperability between chains, which could be complex and hinder other
principles.

At first I was shocked at this statement thinking about the complexity it
would bring about.. But then I realized this method theoretically could be
built that way if we look at Bitcoin as the sum of all its forks. Ordinal
theory can be applied to all Bitcoin chains so maybe they should be
interoperable.. I was originally thinking each would need its own method
but this has given me some food for thought, thanks.

Brian