Re: Introducing the Bitcoin Ordinals DID Method

I echo Manu's words, diversity in the DID Method ecosystem is a goal and
benefits the community. The fact that there is a podcast dedicated to
exploring DID methods speaks volumes. Today, I checked, and there are 169
DID methods in the registry.

Exploring and assessing the variety of DID Methods is a terrific learning
process, and highlights the multitude of use cases, trade offs, and
creativity.

Recently, my favorite DID method topic is "Verification Method Revocation
in Trustless Systems." Those of you familiar with Section 9.8 of the DID
core specification will recognize the section heading.

Attached is a DRAFT deck exploring Verification Method Revocation in
Trustless Systems. Hopefully it will shine a light on the importance of
moving that work forward, and addressing all of the "R" words: recovery,
rotation, revocation, and beyond.

Humbly,
Clare
--