Re: VC Specifications Directory goes live

Joe raised: https://github.com/w3c/vc-specs-dir/issues/3

I attempted to resolve it with: https://github.com/w3c/vc-specs-dir/pull/10

I am in favor of the current registration requirements.

Happy to make additional changes in the PR above if folks have suggestions.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*
Chief Technical Officer