Re: Youtube channel for CCG archives?

I think this is a fantastic idea.
Happy to help in any way I can.
________________________________
From: Kerri Lemoie <kerri@openworksgrp.com>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023 9:42:56 AM
To: Kalin Nicolov <kalin.nicolov@gmail.com>
Cc: Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin <snorre@diwala.io>; Pindar Wong <pindar.wong@gmail.com>; Mike Prorock <mprorock@mesur.io>; Harrison <harrison@spokeo.com>; David Booth <david@dbooth.org>; W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Youtube channel for CCG archives?

VC-EDU supports this too!

On Mar 20, 2023, at 7:28 AM, Kalin Nicolov <kalin.nicolov@gmail.com<mailto:kalin.nicolov@gmail.com>> wrote:

I believe this is a great idea, ToIP has already lost some of the early recordings. In terms of backup, there is always Vimeo...

On 20 Mar 2023, at 12:13 PM, Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin <snorre@diwala.io<mailto:snorre@diwala.io>> wrote:

I support this initiative, and inregards to service going away. If ever youtube decided to go away, I believe they feel the responsibility to allow you to take out your videos atleast.
[https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=ac25vcnJlQGRpd2FsYS5pbw%3D%3D&type=zerocontent&guid=35f3ecee-3347-4bff-bb0b-4584e6c45b50]ᐧ