Re: CHAPI Playground's Latest Update - Verification Workflows

The authentication process is defined as the holder demonstrating control
over a DID by generating a digital signature using an authentication key
found in its DID Document over a challenge provided by the Verifier
Application.

It follows the same pattern found: here
<https://w3c-ccg.github.io/vp-request-spec/#did-authentication>