Re: Youtube channel for CCG archives?

+1 from my perspective. We need an archive. It’s anybody’s guess as how long Google will support things like this but if it buys us a couple of years that’s worth it.

Phillip D. Long, Ph.D.

Advisor to ASU Enterprise Technologies on VC/LER,Digital Identities/Learning Environments
Arizona State University
https://edplus.asu.edu/what-we-do/orchard-adaptive-learning-experience

e: pdlong2@asu.edu<mailto:pdlong2@asu.edu>
—
Senior Fellow, Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship
Georgetown University
e: pl673@georgetown,edu<mailto:pl673@georgetown.edu>
https://cndls.georgetown.edu/

—
LER Network Facilitator
T3 Innovation Network, US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
e: phil@rhzconsulting.com<mailto:phil@rhzconsulting.com>
SNS:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/longpd

—