Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Verifiable Credentials Confidence Methods

It's not just biometrics. "Locking" a wallet to an individual can achieve
this. Also, certification of the wallet, to make sharing of private keys
less likely, will have to be explicitly considered. I would hope that all
three of these potential solutions are explicitly listed as in-scope for
the work.

Adrian