Re: Request: Demonstration of Support for Selective Disclosure for Data Integrity

Would it be possible to collect criticism of the approach at the same time?

I've reviewed the initial proposal, and implemented a variant of it with
support for RSA, EdDSA, ECDSA and Secp256k1 (the Bitcoin and Ethereum
curve) and standard signature and key formats here:

https://github.com/transmute-industries/vc-di-sd#examples (does not count
as an implementation of the proposed suite, because it corrects flaws that
are considered features of the current proposal)

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vc-wg/2023Jun/0000.html

... and I feel it has several issues which should be addressed prior to
proposing the VCWG pick up the work.

I'm happy to provide a long form critique in the same document if that is
possible, I feel that the folks reviewing should be able to review
arguments on both sides before considering supporting / adopting more work.

Regards,

OS

--

ORIE STEELE