Re: Could Jevons Paradox take digital credentials in the wrong direction?

The only standards that I would consider pro-human rights and ahead of
regulation (US or elsewhere) are standards to promote delegation. There are
other aspects of agency but open delegation is the only one that works
directly to reduce the power of platforms. Digital credentials are dual use
because they're potentially more useful for surveillance by platforms.

Adrian