Re: FW: Selective Disclosure for W3C Data Integrity

Thanks for the pointers and reference Daniel! Nice that ACDC
(Authenticated Chained Data Containers and not the band) uses
JSON-Schema’s boolean operators. When teaching “web programming” classes
would always teach my students a bit of JSON-Schema and have them use
the super popular AJV <https://www.npmjs.com/package/ajv> library in
implementations. Do the Trust Over IP folks have any more requirements
specified in this area?

Cheers

Greg B.

​