Re: FW: Selective Disclosure for W3C Data Integrity

Hi Luca, I like your write up and examples! Particularly your example
where car mileages are exchanged/mis-represented. This has been a
concern of mine with mechanisms that produce fine grained statements for
signing.

I somewhat differentiate between mechanisms for efficiently signing a
bunch of "atomic credentials", some of which may be disclosed, and
higher level mechanisms/standards that control the
"atomic-ness/bindings" of the claims.

For signing a bunch of "atomic claims" I see straightforward comparisons
between Merkel Tree (like Open Attestation, Gordian Envelope), BBS, and
"Individual Signing" (like DB's SD for Data Integrity).

For controlling the "atomic-ness" of statements. I'm not so sure. Might
some JSON-LD tools help here? Hence why I wanted to see more example
documents, especially once with multiple claims and nesting. I'm looking
at a CLR example from Tracy Korsmo and you definitely don't want a
student to be able to swap grades amongst courses in a presentation
(like your mileage example).

Cheers Greg