Re: Confusion regarding Domain linkage

Hi.

To follow the HTTP-01 approach, you’d need a challenge response (you send a challenge to their https endpoint and receive a response signed using the DID key) and of course you check the validity of the TLS certificate.

It is you (verifier of the challenge) who should issue/sign the domain linkage credential.

Alternative approach (I guess) would be to use the TLS certificate to sign the domain linkage credential and counter sign it with the DID key. I’m not sure whether TLS cert could be used for such operation (technically can be done).

BR, Alen