Re: [Special Agenda] W3C CCG Monday 1/23/23 at 1pm PT / 4pm ET - Canadian National Technical Specification for Digital Credentials and Digital Trust Services

All,
Just a quick reminder that this meeting will be happening later today -
look forward to seeing you there and hope you can make it.  Definitely an
important topic

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/