Re: Invitation to provide input into the Canadian National Technical Specification for Digital Credentials and Digital Trust Services that was released for public review from January 9th to 27th, 2023

From: Mike Prorock <mprorock@mesur.io>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 12:44:17 -0700
To: "Jackson, Paul" <Paul.Jackson@tbs-sct.gc.ca>
Cc: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Thank you for sharing Paul!

Community,
Given the time sensitive nature of this item, and the limited time to
provide comments and feedback, we will be setting aside time for a special
topic call on Monday at 4pm ET using the https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/weekly
meeting link.  Harrison will be sending a formal announcement of this
meeting later today to the list.  Please do share with any who have
interest and input as this is a potentially regulatory impacting item with
security and privacy concerns.

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/