Re: [EXT] Bhutanese Crown Prince is country’s first citizen with Decentralized Identifier

Drummond has volunteered to write a book about the project.  😆

We will be sharing more details soon. The first sharing event is the 16th.

We are also happy to just walk you through on zoom if you want to get a deeper understanding. Let me know we can setup a call in a couple of weeks after the APAC Identity unconference next week.

Best regards