Re: PROPOSED WORK ITEM: DID-Linked Resources Specification

Thanks everyone for joining the call today,

I think we had some really meaningful discussion and I'm looking forward to
the next steps for this work item.

If you couldn't make it, here is the slide deck we used - I'll also pop it
into the existing work item PR.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-YmtlteNTrerRY_l0S5jl6IX9uM6-_8jeD523jZfSds/edit#slide=id.g1347c024e1b_0_116

All the best,

Alex