Re: Seeking maintainers for DID Spec Registries and VC Spec Directory

On Fri, Dec 15, 2023 at 10:03 AM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> We're looking for additional volunteers to maintain the DID Spec
> Registries and VC Spec Directory:

Wow... 17 people have volunteered so far! Well beyond the two or three
we were expecting! Some of you are well known in the community, many
others are new (and that's great!).

There are so many of you that we're going to have to figure out a way
to automate the onboarding as much as possible. We'll need the
respective W3C Working Groups to sign off on each of the volunteers
and in order to do that, we need to get some basic information about
you in front of the Working Groups (see the form below).

If you volunteered (or you didn't yet, but now you want to join the
party), please fill out this form so we can assign you to the
appropriate registry/directory, and set up a call to onboard all of
you (it'll be recorded for those of you that can't make the call):

https://forms.gle/DAdyTAdoD9swpt6Y6

Once we have those forms filled out, we'll schedule and call a meeting
(in mid-January 2024) to run people through the expected
registration/review process for each registry/directory.

Thank you, again, to everyone that volunteered. This is going to
really help make the registration/review process much faster and more
thorough. We'll be in touch in January, and until then Happy Holidays
and Happy New Year!

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/