Re: Introducing the DID DHT Method

> I spent some time looking at (and trying to implemented…) IPID DID method
<https://did-ipid.github.io/ipid-did-method/>. It is quite old and in need
of an update; I had a hard time implementing it properly and I’m curious if
there is anyone actually using it.

I considering helping with this and started to, but decided not to after it
seemed like ipid could not be used and the goal was to make a new did
method (at the time, referred to as `did:x`)
https://twitter.com/csuwildcat/status/1633825603949416448

--
Benjamin Goering, Software Producer
bengo.is