Re: SARGASSO - in search for a USA partner

On Sat, Dec 2, 2023 at 5:19 AM Muhamed Turkanović
<muhamed.turkanovic@um.si> wrote:
> We (Blockchain Lab:UM) from Slovenia-EU are in search for a possible partner from USA or > >
> Should anyone be interested in collaborating with us on a possible project, please let me know per email.

Digital Bazaar would be happy to collaborate with your team on
interoperability using the VC Playground as a mechanism to demonstrate
interoperability.

We have successfully demonstrated interoperability through other
similar NGI  Atlantic programs, with huge thanks to Markus and Danube
Tech for the opportunity to demonstrate interoperability with their
products.

This offer goes for anyone else pursuing funding through the NGI
Sargasso program, let us know how we can help.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/