Re: Standardization of OAuth2 server-to-server flows using DIF Presentation Exchange?

Hi Rein,

Our HIE of One project is also demonstrating standards-based, decentralized
health information exchange. We’re trying to optimize for self-sovereign
(decentralized) communities that can offer customer support to the
self-sovereign patients and physicians.

Based on a decade of experience with OAuth-based flows in the health
information exchange context, we’re instead using IETF GNAP to present
standard VCs as part of the request to the authorization server. I’m happy
to share more directly, or via this list.

Adrian