Von: Johnson Jeyakumar, Isaac Henderson
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Juli 2023 08:51
An: 'W3C Credentials CG (Public List)' <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>; Shigeya Suzuki <shigeya@wide.ad.jp>
Betreff: Verifiable Issuer & Verifier Lists Tasks force

Hello everyone,

Coming Thursday we would like to start the first meeting of Verifiable Issuer & Verifier Lists Tasks force.

Time: 20/07/2023 15:00 – 16:00 CEST / 9:00 -10:00 ET.

The jitsi link for the meeting is as follows:

https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/viv

AGENDA:

1. Agenda Review, Introductions  (10 minutes)

2. Verifiable Issuer & Verifier Lists Introduction
    https://w3c-ccg.github.io/verifiable-issuers-verifiers/

3. Discuss Objectives & scope of work

4. Feedback & Questions

Best Regards,