Re: [Agenda] W3C CCG 2023-04-25 - OpenID Foundation Overview

Thanks, Gail, for a great presentation on OpenID Foundation and its latest
developments.  For those interested, please help contribute to those OIDF
initiatives, and please feel free to suggest new initiatives where we can
collaborate with OIDF.

Sincerely,
Harrison