Re: [EXTERNAL] [jfraichot@learningmachine.com] Multi-signature Verifiable Credentials

Hey all

Just wanted to share an update. We have successfully implemented multiple
signatures using the existing did-jwt and did-jwt-vc libraries by DIF. If
you want to see a summary of the decision and strategy and invite you to
check this one-pager summary here (feel free to comment there as well if
you like):
https://github.com/Tonomy-Foundation/Antelope-SSI-Toolkit/issues/17#issuecomment-1263319391

We believe this complies with the DID, VC, JWS and JWT standards, no
modifications are needed.

You can also see the working implementation here, currently on feature
branches from the forked repositories:
https://github.com/Tonomy-Foundation/did-jwt
https://github.com/Tonomy-Foundation/did-jwt-vc