From: Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin <snorre@diwala.io>
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2022 11:53 AM
To: steve.e.magennis@gmail.com
Cc: steve capell <steve.capell@gmail.com>; Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Carbon credits VC

Perfect, Im taking note of these questions to be able to work deeper.
It will take some time, but I will let you know when!
ᐧ

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 4:10 PM <steve.e.magennis@gmail.com<mailto:steve.e.magennis@gmail.com>> wrote:
Snorre,

I’d be interested as you get deeper into this project to understand what would drive a revocation event for an offset certificate. Do certificates represent a historical offset (a historical ‘fact’ that has been certified and not likely to change in the future) or a potential future offset that may need to be reconciled with actual values at some point in the future?

-Steve