Re: Open Wallet Foundation (and how it might fail)

I threw my hat into the ring for the DIF Interop WG, and got elected as
co-chair. I certainly hope I can keep track of what I need to and help in
the best way possible.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/