Re: attn chairs & shepherds -- calendar updates needed

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 4:42 PM Ted Thibodeau Jr
<tthibodeau@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> It might be better (though I imagine more work in the
> immediate future) to shift from that external calendar
> to the one provide by the W3 [2].

Yep, a number of key people missed the new VC API call time because of
calendaring challenges.

I'd like to support Ted's proposal to use the calendaring system
provided by W3C. I believe the Chairs have to set that up, possibly
with the help of a W3C Staff contact (cc'ing Ivan and Pierre-Antoine).

This would require us to:

* Get rid of the old CCG calendar.

* Create a new W3C-based CCG calendar (which has a bunch of nice tools
that help Chairs run meetings, IIUC)

... and as Ted said, thank you in advance for all that you do behind
the scenes to make it easier for us to have regular meetings.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/