Re: Open Wallet Foundation

I'm definitely not taking a position in opposition to the OWF, I'm just a
bit guarded after so many years of org-related tribulations. If this can
produce a pluggable wallet framework that enables the full range of
decentralized identity, money, and app capabilities to create a thriving
ecosystem, we'd be happy to contribute.

I'll follow up with Daniel and whoever Kaylia was referencing to sort
through the details. I was just asking the broadest, most foundational
questions here I felt should be answered as openly as possible.

- Daniel