Re: Open Wallet Foundation

For the record, I'm an "architect" engaged in the work at OWF.

I'm also in several other LF organizations and slacks including DIF, CCC
and OpenSSF, among others.

There is some overlap with the DIF Wallet security work, I'm happy to keep
those communities connected to some degree.

Obviously we are having this conversation on a W3C mailing list, where I am
also active.

I'm confident that we can keep things aligned, and you can count on me to
point out risks very publicly if I see something harmful emerging.

I don't think there is any cause for concern right now, other than ensuring
that OWF has enough stakeholders to lift off in a way that is useful.

Regards,

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*