Re: Open Wallet Foundation

Hey Kaliya, sure, happy to connect with you and the folks you alluded to.
However, I do want Other Daniel to answer the questions I asked for the
benefit of everyone here, because the way this is being pushed out is a
significant concern for anyone who reads that component selection is
underway days after an announcement of an org they were not looped into
beforehand. I am not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just noting the
obvious 'bang bang' nature of this and wondering what I am supposed to
think, do, and take away from it.

- This Daniel