Re: I'm probably just worrying again

Go for it! :D Also remember, sharing helps the process more than sitting in
a cave doing it all by oneself.
But if we can more quickly agree on if something is a match when exchanging
and connecting agents, as Wayne talks about, I think we can increase the
possibility for interoperability.
ᐧ

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*