I'm probably just worrying again

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 17:00:08 -0500
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, interop-wg@lists.identity.foundation
Dear all,

I think I know the answer to this, and may have no reason to share this
publicly. Perhaps it is good though that I reveal a background process that
has continually plagued me since I was exposed to an interesting group of
people about 2 years ago.

If I find a way to use abstract math to improve interoperability, is that
okay? Even if it did help, it is possible that it could add to the burden
to developers (as I've derived from outside conversations).
This exploration is something at least that I am likely to continue with on
my own. I did take on a more official role. Listening, moderating, and
facilitating is probably the primary focus. I don't see a reason why I
should stop my explorations, but I do see something wrong with insisting
that my compass spawned by my fuzzy thoughts or impressionability is the
only way to go.

-Brent Shambaugh