Re: github repo for USCIS LPR credential spec?

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 12:33:20 -0400
To: Matt Topper <matt@uberether.com>
Cc: Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>, "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 1:52 AM Matt Topper <matt@uberether.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the ringtone, but all the examples are showing USCIS here:
> https://github.com/w3c-ccg/citizenship-vocab/

Yes, this is the link to the W3C Credentials Community Group
Citizenship vocabulary, which is being used in an experimental
capacity for the US Citizenship and Immigration Services Permanent
Resident Card. It's a fairly straight-forward vocabulary given that
this sort of identity card is a fairly straight-forward document. We
expect a few things to change in the vocabulary as the W3C Verifiable
Credentials 2.0 Working Group progresses, but nothing major or
groundbreaking.

As Matt noted, this is a joint Credentials CG work item that MATTR,
Avast, and Digital Bazaar are contributing to as a part of our
contracts with the Silicon Valley Innovation Program at DHS, as well
as in our capacity as people and organizations that would like to see
a global standard for a permanent resident card vocabulary that is
compatible with W3C Verifiable Credentials.

If I may, Andrew, why are you asking? :)

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/