Re: Funded Deployments of Verifiable Credentials - framework for meta-credentials

Related use case is NFTs that "allow you to participate in groups".

I've seen several versions of "authorization credentials", and we wrote a
draft attempting to normalize them as related to capabilities.

https://github.com/transmute-industries/authorization-credentials

It's possible the next version of the vc data model could do more to define
these "kinds" of credentials.

I suggest getting some framing together and maybe filing an issue?

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*
Chief Technical Officer