Re: [AGENDA: VC-EDU] Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call Mon, Oct 24, 11am ET, 8am PT

Apologies, all, we’re experiencing trouble with mailing list (cancellation
email got held up).

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 11:12 AM Kelcey Reed <kelcey@opportunityatwork.org>
wrote:

> I'm sitting waiting to be let into the meeting.
>
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 11:10 AM Kaliya Identity Woman <
> kaliya@identitywoman.net> wrote:
>
>> is this happening?
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 7:43 AM <dzagidulin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> TL;DR Rebooting Web of Trust Conference and Papers Report-out. Remember
>>> new
>>> connection link:  https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/education
>>>
>>> NEXT MEETING:
>>>
>>> Monday, Oct 31, 2021
>>> Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 4pm BST, 5pm CEST
>>> (see:
>>>
>>> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210719T150000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_et&p3=tz_bst&p4=tz_cest
>>> )
>>>
>>> Jitsi Teleconf:
>>>        https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/education
>>>
>>> Text Chat:
>>>        http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg
>>>        irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg
>>> Voice:
>>>       US phone: tel:+1.602.932.2243;3
>>>
>>> We are working on SIP dial-in and international phone numbers.
>>>
>>> Duration: 60 minutes
>>>
>>> MEETING MODERATOR: Kim Hamilton Duffy, Kerri Lemoie, Anthony Camilleri
>>>
>>> PROPOSED AGENDA:
>>> 0. Moderator: Start Recording
>>> 1. Agenda Review (2 minutes)
>>> minutes. http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg or http://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg
>>> or
>>> the Jitsi text chat.
>>>      c. In chat/IRC type “q+” to add yourself to the queue, with an
>>> optional
>>> reminder, e.g., “q+ to mention something”. The “to” is required.
>>>      d. If you’re not on chat/IRC, simply ask to be put on the queue.
>>>      e. Please be brief so the rest of the queue get a chance to chime
>>> in.
>>> You can always q+ again.
>>> 4. Scribe Selection (2 minutes)
>>> We need a volunteer to scribe. Scribe List:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dxjsfu1MDPlfb5Q3Ry-KEDYX2gj5WNkFqw1esyki-sQ/edit#
>>> 4. Introductions & Reintroductions
>>> 5. Announcements & Reminders
>>> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/announcements/